Sunday, July 31, 2011

Neobux and... my Girlfriend! :D

Well, now I will share with you the relationship between me, and my Girlfriend.

I've created my account at 05/05/2011 but I've only been active since June. Since the day I've started to me more active, my girlfriend looked sometimes to be a little jealous of my computer, asking why where I spending so much time to get some pennies and those kind of things.

Instead of getting bored with her complaints, I've decided to explain to her (or trying to) what was Neobux about. Talked about DR, RR, the Toolbar, about different kind of ads and even shared with her some success stories posted in this forum.
I think she didn't paid attention to any of my words.

Well, 2 days ago I've asked her if she wanted to be my referral to what she answered something like: "whatever"...
I've get to her computer, accessed to with my referral link and asked her to write her information. At this point she started to seem curious about this.
After that I've installed also the Toolbar in her browser and explained to her how she should do when a new add where shown there.
Sincerely, I thought she would never care about this.

This afternoon she called me saying: "HONEY, I'VE CLICKED A GREEN AD!! GOT $0,10 NOW!! Bye bye, Love you."

Now she has almost 100 Neopoints in her 3rd day and I guess she'll get more from then me some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment